Specialized Dental Training
BECOME AN ARTIST OF YOUR profession
Are you ready for the Challenge?
MAKE YOUR PROFESSION AN ART
INTERNATIONAL MASTER INVISALIGN EXPERT
Become a Diamond | 25 Protocols for therapeutic success and clinical management. Taught by: Dr. Kenji Ojima & Dr. Ramón Mompell. Collaborate: Dr. José Luis Mompell & Pedro Morchón.
MINI-IMPLANTS AND MINI-PLATES COURSE
Advanced Use in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Taught by: Dr. Won Moon, Dr. CheolHo Paik & Dr. Ramón Mompell.
Master Invisalign Advance
Recommended for doctors: Bronze, Silver and Gold | Learn to master all cases with Invisalign | 25 Protocols for therapeutic success and clinical management | Taught by: Dr. Ramón Mompell and Dr. Mayen Zaplana | Collaborate: Dr. José Luis Mompell & Pedro Morchón.
Clin-check: Controles 3D Course
Analysis, interpretation and development of Clin-Checks through the use of 3D controls to master the “2-step technique” of Dr. Ramón Mompell and how to optimize your time and quality of treatments with Invisalign | Taught by: Dr. Ramón Mompell
Strategy, planning and performance of Stripping | Learn and practice the different protocols to master the different IPR techniques that will make you avoid mistakes and get your goals faster | Taught by: Dr. Ramón Mompell
Invisalign Assistant Course
Learn all those processes to become an assistant / hygienist expert in the Invisalign technique.
The Dentalgram study center promotes the specialized training of dentists and clinical assistants around the world. All courses have as main objective to allow the rapid incorporation of the knowledge acquired into their daily practice. Therefore, we believe in IMMEDIATELY APPLICABLE LEARNING.
THE DENTALGRAM DENTAL FORMATION IS BASED ON FOUR BASIC PILLARS:
WE HAVE THE MOST DISTINGUISHED NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SPEAKERS, EXPERT ALL OF THEM IN THEIR SPECIALTY AND HIGH WORLD RECOGNITION.
– Program Director, Post-Doctoral Orthodontic Program, Section Orthodontics, UCLA
– Director, International Affairs, UCLA School of Dentistry, Section of Orthodontics.
– Program Director, Combined Pediatric/Orthodontic Programs, UCLA School of Dentistry, 2004-2010
– Program Director for Southern Region, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (PCSO), 2005-2007
– Reviewer, the Angle Orthodontist, since 2012
– Reviewer, Dental Press Journal of Orthodontics, since 2012
– Harvard School of Dental Medici- ne, D.M.D., 1989
– University of California, Irvine, BS in Mathematics, 1984
– Associate Professor at the University of Torino Department of Orthodontics
– President of the Japan Academy of Orthodontics Alignment
– DSD / Aligner Key Opinion Leader- Biolux Advisory Board (OrthoPulse)
– Director of Smile Innovation Orthodontics.
– Invisalign Diamond II
Orthodontics. University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
CERTIFICATION | HIGH INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
All of our dental courses are recognized by the Dentalgram Training Center, and have the support of national and international universities.