SEE ALL SPEAKERS OF OUR DENTISTRY SPECIALIZATION COURSES
Dr. Won Moon
– Program Director, Post-Doctoral Orthodontic Program, Section Orthodontics, UCLA
– Director, International Affairs, UCLA School of Dentistry, Section of Orthodontics.
– Program Director, Combined Pediatric/Orthodontic Programs, UCLA School of Dentistry, 2004-2010
– Program Director for Southern Region, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (PCSO), 2005-2007
– Reviewer, the Angle Orthodontist, since 2012
– Reviewer, Dental Press Journal of Orthodontics, since 2012
– Harvard School of Dental Medici- ne, D.M.D., 1989
– University of California, Irvine, BS in Mathematics, 1984
Dr. Cheol-Ho Paik
– Clinical Assistant Professor, Dept. of Orthodontics, Dental College Hospital, Seoul National University since 2001
– Visiting faculty, Dept. of Ortho- dontics, UCLA, Los Angeles, USA since 2003
– Clinical Professor, Dept of Ortho- dontics, Samsung Hospital since 1997
– President, Korean Society of Orthodontics (KSO) in 2007-2008
– Visiting faculty, Division of Ortho- dontics, Dept. of Growth and Deve- lopment, Univ. of California, San Francisco, USA
– Chairman and Director, Dept. of Orthodontics, Chong-A Hospital, Seoul 1991-1994
– 3 National Licenses of Dentist – KOREA, JAPAN & U.S.A.(Californa)
Dr. Kenji Ojima
– Associate Professor at the University of Torino Department of Orthodontics
– President of the Japan Academy of Orthodontics Alignment
– DSD / Aligner Key Opinion Leader- Biolux Advisory Board (OrthoPulse)
– Director of Smile Innovation Orthodontics.
– Invisalign Diamond II
Dr. R. Mompell
Orthodontics. University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
Dra. Sandra Tai
– Orthodontist certified by Invisalign since 2000.
– Invisalign Diamond Plus Provider
– Clinical assistant professor of orthodontics at the University of British Columbia
– Author of the best-selling book “Clear Aligner Technique” Quintessence Publishing 2018, which is
now available in 7 languages.
– Professor at several international universities and continues maintaining a busy program of
international conferences at conferences around the world.
– Member of Align Tech Faculty in North America and currently participates in several clinical
research projects and clinical trials of the FDA with aligners.
– Member of the College of Surgeons of Dentistry and of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada.
– Founding member of the Orthodontic Seminars Study Club, as well as the Vancouver Invisalign
Dr. F. Coachman
– Bachelor of Dentistry from the University of Sao Paulo-Brazil.
– Degree in Surgical Anatomy of the Face by Biological Sciences Institute
– Certificate in Implantology from the Faculty of Dentistry of Senac
– Accredited in Nobel Biocare’s zygomatic implants.
– Extensive experience in complex surgical cases / prosthetic cases
– Co-founder and member of the design team of DSD-Digital Smile.
– Director of the new DSD Planning Center in Madrid, Spain.
Dr. J. L. Mompell
– Degree in Dentistry. Universidad Complutense de Madrid
– Master’s Degree in Oral Surgery. University of Alcalá. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Service
Prince of Asturias Hospital.
– President of the International Association of Aerospace Dentistry
– Master Professor of Surgery at the Rey Juan Carlos University
– Collaborator Master of Implantology Surgery, Prosthesis and Periimplantology UAX.
– Master Professor Oral Surgery University of Alcala Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Service
Príncipe de Asturias Hospital 2011-2016.
Dr. Pedro Morchón
– Director and founder of Dental Focus
– Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (Univ. Oviedo and Padua) with doctorate studies in Medical
Chemistry (Univ. Cardiff).
– Certificate in executive coaching by AECOP.
– Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming by the AEPNL.
– Specialist in Training and coaching of dental clinics in national and international territory.
Dr. André Machado
– Associate Professor at the Faculty of Dentistry of the Federal University of Bahia (UFBA)
– He has also worked as visiting professor at the University of California Los Angeles – UCLA,
– He completed his dental education, his master’s degree and his doctorate in Brazil.
– Author and co-author of more than 80 articles published around the world and has given
conferences in more than 30 cities, totaling more than 200 presentations.
– His favorite topics are the mechanics and aesthetics of the smile and most of the articles
published have focused on these topics
– He developed the Smile Analysis Protocol titled “10 Smile Aesthetics Commands” and also the
“Smile Design in Orthodontics”, interesting methods to diagnose and plan esthetic dental
Dra. M. Orellana
– PhD in oral biology and maxillofacial pathology at the Medical College of Georgia in the United
– Orthodontics specialty at one of the most prestigious Canadian universities, the University of
Alberta. At the same time, Dr. Valvekens completed a Master of Science degree.
– Assistant Professor of Orthodontics at University of California at San Francisco.
– Associate Professor and Clinical Director.
– Director and President of the Orthodontic Program at the University of Boston in Dubai, UAE.
– Professor and clinical director of the Orthodontics Program at the Université Libre de Bruxelles
at the Erasme Hospital.
– Member of Vlaamse Belgishe Vereniging voor Orthodontistes (VBVO)
– Member of the American Orthodontic Association, the European Orthodontic Society, the Italian
Society of Orthodontics, the World Orthodontics Federation and the International Association for Dental Research among others.
Dr. Emanuel Braga
– Professor of Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry – FOUFBA
– Doctor of Orthodontics – University of Hiroshima, Japan
– Specialist in Orthodontics – UFA
– Topics: Aesthetic perception of the facial profile in brown and black individuals.
Dr. Marcelo Castellucci
– Specialist in Orthodontics by PUC-Minas
– Magister and Doctor in Dentistry and Health by the UFBA
– Professor of Orthodontics, UFBA
– Professor of the Specialization Course in Orthodontics of the UFBA
– Topics: What really decreases the time of orthodontic treatment in adult patients?
Dr. Fernando Habib
– Specialist in Orthodontics, UFRJ
– Doctor in Laser by the UFBA / UFPB
– Associate Professor of Orthodontics at the UFBA
– Coordinator of the Specialization Course in Orthodontics of the UFBA
– Topics: Orthodontic Treatment of Complex Cases
Dr. Marcio Costa
– Master in Orthodontics – UFRJ
– Doctor in diagnosis – UFBA
– Professor of the graduation course in Dentistry of the FTC
– Professor of the specialization course in Orthodontics of the UFBA
– Topics: Atypical solutions for the incisor area from the point of view of orthodontics
Dr. Marcos Alan
– Doctor and Magister in Orthodontics by UFRJ
– Specialist in Radiology by the UFBA
– Associate Professor of Orthodontics at the UFBA
– Director of the Brazilian Board of Orthodontics and Facial Orthopedics (BBO)
– Topics: Facial alterations in the treatment of maxillary transverse disability
Dra. Telma Martins
– Professor of Orthodontics at the UFBA
– Doctor and Master in Orthodontics – UFRJ
– Associate Editor of the Dental Press Journal of Orthodontics
– Former President of the Brazilian Council of Orthodontics and Facial Orthopedics (BBO)
– Topics: Retention and Stability in Orthodontics
Dra. Elena Zaplana
– Degree in Dentistry University of Valencia
– Official master’s degree in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics UCH-CEU
– Master and official Invisalign® certification
– Incognito® certification course
– Tweed postgraduate study course. Arizona. USA.
– Spanish Society Member Orthodontics AESOR Member
– Member of the world federation of orthodontists